I realized tonight that I was totally defeated. It is definately no fun when the boys team up against me and I lose!! Tonight after giving the boys a bath. I got them out of the tub. I let Brady run around naked while I went downstairs to get a diaper. BIG MISTAKE? What was I thinking?? I knew it was bad when I heard Bryson say "Oh No Brady, Wow that's a big daddy snake on Mommies floor". I ran upstairs to find poop everywhere. Thank God for Carpet cleaners. After that adventure, I decided it was time to read books and get on with our bedtime routine. I tucked the boys in and off to dream land they went or so I thought. Little did I know, they had planned on having a party. After my nice relaxing bubble bath I heard all this laughter over the baby monitor. I walked in Bradys room to find both boys jumping up and down in the crib. Bryson was saying " No more monkeys jumping on the bed". Almost laughing myself, I attempted to be the mean mother that I'm not. I sent Bryson back to his room and I rocked Brady back to sleep. After getting Brady to sleep, I thought I would read Bryson one more goodnight book of my choice. So I picked " I love you forever" totally appropriate for this evening right?
Although, I lost tonight I still wouldn't have traded tonight for anything. The boys are so much fun and make every day enjoyable!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment