I don't even know where to start, we have had so much going on in the month of June. We have had several visitors. We enjoyed visits from Sean's mom, The Chapman Crew and Seans sister Marina. We are looking forward to much more company in the months of July and August.
Sean's Mom came for 10 days. The boys had so much fun getting spoiled by their Nana Vickie. We relaxed and finished projects around the house. Sean surprised us during her visit. He was suppose to be in Virginia for the week so I was very surprised when he came walking threw the door! I just love surprises!!
The Chapman's were our neighbors the first time we lived in Connecticut. Now they are stationed in Italy. We had a great visit with them. We went to the Aquarium, saw a parade and went to the beach. It was so much fun getting to see them after all this time!
At the moment we are enjoying a visit from Sean's sister Marina. We have really enjoyed the beach with her. The fun just never ends!!
Sounds fun! I bet you're enjoying your new home. :)
ReplyDelete