We have been taking the boys to the ice skating rink on friday nights to open skate. They really enjoy it!
Brady helping with the tree.
Bryson and Mia
Ready for Christmas

Thanksgiving is one of our favorite times of year! I love waking up to the smell of turkey roasting in the oven. The Macy's Day Parade, and wonderful times spent with family and friends! We have so much to be Thankful for!!! I wish I would have gotten pictures of our Thanksgiving. Nana Moe made the trip from Tennessee. We put up our Christmas trees and decorated the outside of our house. Our elf "Goober" has officially made the trip from the North Pole to give Santa updates! We are looking forward to all of the Christmas actives this season!!
For those of you with young children ELF on the SHELF is a great fun activity to do with your kids during the Christmas season. http://www.elfontheshelf.com/#/home The boys love it!
Thanksgiving is one of our favorite times of year! I love waking up to the smell of turkey roasting in the oven. The Macy's Day Parade, and wonderful times spent with family and friends! We have so much to be Thankful for!!! I wish I would have gotten pictures of our Thanksgiving. Nana Moe made the trip from Tennessee. We put up our Christmas trees and decorated the outside of our house. Our elf "Goober" has officially made the trip from the North Pole to give Santa updates! We are looking forward to all of the Christmas actives this season!!
For those of you with young children ELF on the SHELF is a great fun activity to do with your kids during the Christmas season. http://www.elfontheshelf.com/#/home The boys love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment