Poor Sean kind of got the short end of the stick this Fathers Day. We were traveling all day so it was a little hard to celebrate! We are so Thankful for everything Sean does for us! The boys couldn't ask for a better father! It's amazing how they adore him!! I asked the boys what does their dad do? I thought I would share a few of their resonse.
" My dad takes me fishing" Bryson
"Builds train tracks" Bryson
"Takes me to get doughnuts" Brady
"Dad is nice" Brady
"Plays baseball" Bryson
"Stays home and mom goes to work" Brady -- Brady wishes.. My little daddys boy
"He drives a submarine" Bryson
'He lights sparklers" Bryson
"Gets my hair cut" Brady
"Takes me to go see Toy Story" Bryson
“Thanks for teaching me how to live,Thanks for teaching me how to think,Thanks for teaching me how to hear,Thanks for teaching me how to say,Thanks for teaching me how to smile,Thanks for making me an independent person.
Without you I can’t walk on the right direction, Without you I can’t sit on the right chair, Without you I can’t sleep soundly on my bed.
Thanks for everything Dad. God bless you. God bless every Dads in this worldHappy Father’s day”
Thank you Dad. for all your hard work and everything you do!! We are so lucky!!! We love you!! Bryson and Brady
No comments:
Post a Comment