background

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Halloween, Thanksgiving and MORE!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, Thanksgiving and More..
I know Halloween was over a month ago, what can I say.. It has been a busy fall!!!!

The boys had a great Halloween this year, the weekend was full of festivities!! Friday (before Halloween) Bryson had a party at his preschool, it was so cute all the kids paraded around in their costumes! Bryson was a Dragon. Friday night we went with some friends tricking treating at the school. Brady was very unsure of his shark costume and ended up taking most of it off before we finished! Saturday we went to a Halloween Party. Sean and I dressed up as Smurfs, Bryson was Buzz Light-year ( Brady's costume from last year). Brady was himself, having no part in wearing a costume!! Sunday we went with some of our neighbors around the neighborhood. We FINALLY convinced Brady to wear a costume, He picked Buzz light year. So much for the cute Shark costume!!! Maybe next year!!

The beginning of November Nana Vickie came to watch the boys, Sean and I went on our annual getaway. This year we went to Chicago! I was a bridesmaid in my friend Julies wedding! The wedding was beautiful!!! We had a great time!! We got to catch up with friends we haven't seen in years. Sean got to play a lot of golf!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Holidays! I love the smell of Turkey roasting all day, Everyone in the PJs watching the Macy's Day parade, and a whole day dedicated to counting blessings! Im thankful that we got to spend thanksgiving together as a family and were able to celebrate with great friends!
Here are few things the boys said they were thankful for;
"I'm thankful for My dog Mia" Bryson
"Im thankful for writing my name" Bryson
"Im thankful for Daddy" Brady
"Im thankful for Mommy" Bryson
"Im thankful for underwear" Brady
"Im thankful for the trees" Brady
"Im thankful for the turkey" Bryson
"I'm thankful for my Bryson" Brady




































No comments:

Post a Comment